You are welcome to pay us a visit between 10.30-11.30am to share our Nursery experience before applying for a place for your child.
We offer term time places, Monday to Friday, from 9.15am to 1.00pm with optional extended hours provision until 2.45pm, Monday to Thursday.
If you are interested in applying for a place for your child, please contact the Nursery, on
0207 704 8003 or at
We have an open door policy, so feel free to drop in at anytime between 10.30 am and 11.30 am, if you want to visit the Nursery, speak to a member of staff and "have a feel" of the place.
The admission form is also available to download from here. Once filled please post or email back to the Nursery.
Free places for 2 year olds
We offer free 15 hours early learning places for some eligible children. Please check with your local council to see whether your child is eligible for a free place.
Playgroup’s fees are as follows:
Age 2-3: £90/week
Age 3-5: £50/week
Optional extended hours fees:
Age 2-3: £30/week
Age 3-5: £25/week
or £10 the odd session for any age.
- Note that the fees reduce from £90.00 to £50.00 the term after the child’s 3rd birthday.
- Fees are payable half-termly in advance through the bank or by cheque within 1 week of being issued.
- There is no charge for holidays, when Nursery is closed.
- Concessions are not made for absences or Inset days.
-You will be required to pay a deposit of £50.00 (£30 for free places) upon receiving an offer for a place in order to secure it.
- We require one month notice of your child leaving during which time fees are payable. Your deposit will only be returned upon completion of the one month notice.
-On your first day, please bring your child’s Birth Certificate/passport and Red Health Book.
-For the free places, please provide a written copy of your child eligibility proof as soon as you have it for your application to be processed.